This is how it looked after the first makeover ....
And this is how it looked when I first got it ....
I decided to freshen it up a bit with some new skills I've leant over the last year.
I updated the paint with a couple of fresh coats of white paint.
Then I Modge Podged the top with vintage sheet music pages.
And replaced all the drawer knobs with new ones.
To finish it off I added an original old ornate key plate. It came off an old kitchen cupboard door. I have left it the original aqua colour, complete with rust. I love that it is so unique, and so pretty. :)
I kept my original aqua polkadot contact in all the drawers. I just love that pop of colour.