7 Year Old Frozen Birthday Party!
- Snowflake making. I prefolded the white paper templates and had each child cut their designs on arrival. Then we stuck them on the front door as decorations.
- Cupcake Decorating. I baked vanilla cupcakes in blue cases and made pink and blue icing for the guests to apply. I also had mini marshmallows in pink and white, pink sprinkles, pastel edible pearls and mimi mnm's in blue and pink.
- Warm hugs game. We made this one up. Someone stands in the middle of a circle of seated children and closes their eyes. A parent silently points to a child who stands up behind the person in the middle and in their best Olaf voice says “Hi, I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs.” The other child has to guess who it is. If they do, the Olaf impersonator gives them a warm hug and becomes the person to stand in the middle and a new Olaf is chosen. This game went exceptionally well.
- Elsa and Anna Crown Making. I precut blue and pink crowns from cardboard using a template I found online. I purchased sticky jewels at a discount store and the girls got to decorate their crowns and stick them together to the size of their heads. This was also a hit.
- Pass the parcel. I used blue tissue paper for the layers. I enclosed a candy bracelet in each layer, which was wrapped in a ribbon tied plastic bag with a Frozen sticker on the front. The main prize for the birthday girl was an Anna jewellery set.
- Chopstick marshmallow game. I had the girls split into 3 groups of 4. Then each group had 20 seconds to put as many mini marshmallows into a noodle box using chopsticks. The girls struggled picking the marshmallows up and ended up using their hands.
- Pin the carrot nose on Olaf. I purchased this game at Big W party store and it was lots of fun, despite all the cheating. ;)
- Pinata. I purchased a Frozen themed pinata at the Big W Party shop and filled it with assorted lollies. It was a pull sting one that was opened on the third attempt. :) It also looked pretty hanging up on the door during the party. :)
- Musical Statues with Frozen music. While I was cutting up and handing out the cake at the end of the party, the girls amused themselves playing musical statues to Frozen music.