Vintage Flower Frog Vase

I was ecstatic to find this cute vintage metal vase with matching flower frog cover at the thrift store this week.  I had no idea what the top these type of vases were called, but after a bit of Googling I was able to figure out the cover is called a Flower Frog and is used to space out and arrange your flowers.  They were very popular back in the day.

I'd love to hear from anyone who might know the age of this vase or anything else flower frog related.

:) Julie